001

Why, it's The King of All Cosmos from Katamari Damacy. I've wanted a good-looking Katamari Damacy-spray forever, but I've never been able to find one so I decided to do one myself. It's my very first spray, and I'm super-pleased with it. It came out EXACTLY as I wanted it to, and it fits the game very well. It looks like a poster with some tear and wear around the edges, just like the ones you'll find scattered around the levels. The artwork is from the old katamaridamacy.jp site.

I got the mask for the poster from another spray I had on my harddrive which I don't know the author of. It is a poster of a spy and the words Stop Snitching, I'd like to know who did it so I can give the person some credit.

Download it here! (25kB)

Posted by Posted by zytroop
Categories: Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

 
>